Banc of California is California’s premier,
relationship-focused, full-service business bank. Our depth of resources and
financial strength allow us to adapt quickly and thoughtfully, delivering
solutions to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
For over 80 years, Banc of California has served small and
medium-size businesses and their principals throughout California. As one of
the largest banks headquartered in California, with branches extending from San
Diego to Santa Barbara, we have the depth of resources to help your business
grow and succeed.
Banc of California (BOC) is a commercial bank headquartered in Southern California. We proudly serve the small and medium-sized businesses that are vital to our local and state economies. Our banking, credit and other services help our clients, and our economy, to grow and thrive.
We’re committed to helping to make life better for our team members, clients, shareholders, and communities. We recognize the unique role that banks play in our economy. Our culture of diversity and equity creates a supportive and inclusive environment where all of our constituencies are
We support initiatives and organizations that are tackling important issues including affordable housing; homelessness; financial literacy; workforce development; and helping small businesses and organizations led by women and people of color.
In 2022, we announced a five-year, $1.4 billion Community Benefits Plan. Here are a few highlights:
- In August 2022, we launched the new Banc-On Account, designed for those taking steps toward financial wellness and literacy.
- In 2022, in support of community Financial Education and Empowerment we reached approximately 3,300 participants in 108 financial education and literacy sessions.
Our 2020-2022 Community Support included:
- Over $106 million in Community Development Investments
- Over $906 million in Community Development Loans
- Over $438 million in Small Business CRA Loans in California
- Over 6,600+ hours of Employee Volunteer and Service
- Nearly $800,000 in 2022 Charitable giving (BOC and employees)
Internally, we strive to recruit, retain and promote top talent that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We foster an environment where everyone can feel safe and can bring their unique selves to work, enabling greater professional development and economic potential for all of our team members.
In 2022, we were awarded the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Excellence Award for North America from HRO Today for our DE&I commitment and actions.
At BOC, “Together We Win”. More than just a tagline, we
incorporate it into everything we say and do, both internally and externally.